I’ve been busy – below you can find links to published newspaper articles, radio, T.V. and online appearances!
My First Book!
- Orpen Press – http://orpenpress.com/the-real-mums-guide-to-surviving-parenthood.html
- Easons – https://www.easons.com/the-real-mums-guide-to-surviving-parenthood-jen-hogan-9781786050328
- Amazon.co.uk – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Real-Mums-Guide-Surviving-Parenthood/dp/1786050323
In the Press!
Check out some of my articles from The Irish Times, The Irish Independent and The Irish Examiner
- Jen Hogan wins Journalist of the Year at Friends of Breastfeeding Awards
- The four I never held in my arms but hold always in my heart
- The misconceptions surrounding large families
- Surviving the Summer with the children
- The pressure to STOP breastfeeding.
- Surviving the first six weeks with a newborn
- The influence of Mummy Bloggers
- Breastfeeding in public.
- Loneliness in parenthood
- Society’s outdated expectation of boys
- Should homework be abolished?
- Coping with new mum isolation
- First day at big school/montessori
- Striking that work life balance
- Throwing the perfect birthday party- without breaking the bank
- First EVER family holiday abroad
- Parental peer pressure
- The effect of birth order on your child
- Cutting the cost of back-to-school
- Seven things I’ve learnt from being a mum of seven
- Keeping your child occupied over the Summer holidays
- Managing pregnancy and the office
- What is the right age to start school?
- Maternity and birth customs around the world
- Talking to children about terrorist attacks
- Preparing for labour and delivery
- Motherhood must haves
- LauraLynn at Christmas
- What I wish I’d known about pregnancy
- surgery at just four months old
- Should health homework be compulsory?
- The Myth of the Supermum
- Afterschool activities – how many are too many?
- Tips for taking the stress out of Christmas
- Things to consider before having another child
- Countdown to the Late Late Toy Show
- Teaching our children to think of others
- Debut book for Tallaght native and mum of 7
- Do modern day parents have it tougher than the previous generation?
- They call it puppy love – coping with the loss of a pet
- Donor milk – a breastfeeding solution?
- Having a large family is hard work – and a lot of fun too
- Mum of seven shares her top parenting tips
- How to make big school a little easier for your little one
- Why breastfeeding a toddler is normal
- Are stressed out parents relying too much on virtual and online friendships
- I have seven children and I’m exhausted but I’m not sure I’m done!
- What’s the best stage of parenthood?
- What’s the best parenting style – ask the mum of seven.
- When can parents justify a term-time holiday?
- How to tell your firstborn there’s a new baby on the way
- Coping with difficult in-law relationships
- Childhood obesity and why nutrition is not the only factor
(you can also find me in Easy Parenting magazine and Maternity and Infant Magazine)
On the T.V.
and lots more…. including RTE and TV3
On the Radio
and lots, lots more including Today FM, Newstalk, East Coast Radio and Cork 96fm….